Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Your Next Liberal Candidate (and future MP) for Niagara Falls

Received this in my inbox today; I must say it brings a smile to my face to see a extremely dedicated Liberal step up and run.

That is if the party doesn't bar men from seeking the nomination......

Dear Fellow Liberal,

I'd like to take a moment of your time today to express to you my formal intentions to seek the nomination to be the next candidate for the Liberal Party of Canada for the riding of Niagara Falls.

This afternoon I will announce this intention to our local press, followed by a formal press release to news oulets in the region.

I thank all of you in advance for your consideration in this matter and look forward to serving you as a dedicated Liberal regardless of the final outcome in the nomination process.


Sincerely yours,

James C. Curran

3 comments:

Sinestra said...

I was happy to receive it, as well. Go Jim go!

S.K. said...

Since you work for him are you pretending this is a surprise?? lmao nice attempt at spin but you will have to work harder to look like you are not being paid.

Anonymous said...

I think I stole your blog title by accident. My old one didn't fit anymore--I wasn't finding the "Hellish Experiences" so "Wonderful" --and I used to have a flask with this Tennessee Williams quote engraved upon it.

There now. My question: Are you okay with me using the same title as you? I don't believe our topics will intersect all that often, and I don't think anyone's going to get us confused. Check out the blog, see what you think if you wish.

If you want, I'll choose another title--but I'd rather not go back to the old one.

Let me know, please. I hate to rip off you AND Williams. :)